Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm on Facebook at work too... But, In my defense, I am NOT in charge of running a country

House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two....he's on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

And these are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1. The same ones in control of your health care, cap and trade, etc. This is how they spend one of their 3-DAY WORK WEEKS that we all pay for (salary is about $179,000 per year, per person).

Certifiably HATIN'

2 comments:

  1. Damn I need to get my political ambitions together. $179,000 for 3 work days a week, I know I could get it done in 1, also they have WiFi !! where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete