Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome Haters: Because Haterade Is Best Served Cold

It feels great to say and please don’t be turned off by the term. I am fully aware of how “Hatin’” is perceived, but this blog, this outlet and you followers can, should and will be the one’s to change that ignorant ideology. This is a forum for issues of the day to be discussed rationally and thoughtfully and will, hopefully, take our random thoughts tangents and rants to a new, higher level. This blog is meant to be satiric and unleash the HATER inside us all.

Hatin’, I believe, is a synonym for opinionated. When people are encouraged NOT to have an opinion, NOT to express an opposing view or are told to shy away from questioning the mindset of a certain individual or group, to me, that is unspeakable and a complete disregard for our given rights to freedom of speech. If having an opinion makes me a HATER, then I wear my badge with honor and ask that you brave souls join me when I proudly say, I’M HATIN’

As I previously stated, this is an open forum and I welcome your feedback, comments or posts of your own.

Welcome again HATERS, you will be receiving your complimentary package in the mail, including your very own I’m HATIN’ bumper sticker, t-shirt and a years supply of HATERADE energy drink, with matching sports bottle.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Chapple, glad to see the blog up and running...lovin' the hate! Keep speaking truth.

    -Gil

    ReplyDelete